The Assessor's Answer Center is your complete resource for property-related information in Shelby County. We can answer questions on a wide range of topics from property ownership and sales history to appraisals and square footage.
You can contact the Assessor's Answer Center by:
- Online Informal Review Form - For questions regarding your Appraisal.
- Phone - 901-222-7001.
8:00am to 4:30pm CDT (Monday-Friday – except county holidays)
- Visiting one of our two convenient locations.
(same hours as above)
- E-mail - For comments and suggestions
- E-mail - Real Estate Issues (Land and Buildings)
- E-mail Personal Property Issues - Office (Business) Equipment
- Standard U.S. Mail Addressed to:
Assessor of Property
Informal Review Documents
1075 Mullins Station Road
Memphis, TN 38134
If it is necessary to submit additional information or documentation, you may also Fax to (901) 222-7199. Make sure you include your name and your parcel ID #.